Tis' the season for cookie decorating and we thought we'd give you a few ideas to make your decorating party cute & functional. Here's a few things you will need for the party:
1. Butcher paper - spread white butcher paper over all of your decorating surfaces to keep things clean & give a nice blank slate for the cookies
2. Squeeze bottles - these bottles make applying icing so much easier and allow for much more intricate decorating
3. Cookie Cutters - Of course you'll need cookie cutters! (unless you buy store bought cookies - no shame in that!) We love these classic shapes in gold.
4. Sprinkles - sprinkles, and more sprinkles! You cannot have too many sprinkles in our opinion.
5. Cupcake liners - Sprinkles, candies, and other decorations fit perfectly in cupcake liners & can be spread out at each decorating station.
6, 7, 8. Wooden spoons & scoops - Scoop & sprinkle with Sucre Shop utensils in each cupcake liner. Our utensils are perfect for little hands to use & make the decorating table very festive.
9. Baker's Box - Send home your beautifully decorated cookies in a cute bakers box. Be sure to line with wax paper so that each cookie arrives in tact.
10. Muffin tin - For a more transportable option, fill your muffin tin with sprinkles that you can pass down the table with minimal spilling.
Did we miss anything? We'd love to hear your cookie decorating secrets!